
Now first up a disclaimer. I am not a betting man. Before I had my life rearranged for me by Jesus, I was.
But I will say this, the TAB people bet their living on the odds they offer. Which brings me to the latest good news on the Dockers front.
Prior to pre season games, the Dockers were at $64 to one to win the Cup.
Now they have gone down to $18.
That is a pretty significant move!
C'mon Freo!
Did I Miss the Memo?
-
Lately I’ve been doing a lot of listening to other preachers as I drive
here and there—not ‘big name,’ famous people—just a whole range of Aussies
from var...
1 week ago

2 comments:
5:58 pm
If Freo win the premiership in 2006 I'll come to Bedford and sing the club song!!!
7:55 am
Your on,
I've got that in print.
Post a Comment