Starting to feel human again,
still have a fair bit of back pain and nauseous feeling.
But at least I can stay awake, and am starting to eat again.
Still cant face the idea of drinking coffee, which is really awful for me.
But am drinking a lot of barley/lemon cordial.
Will be trying to get back into it at half strength this week. Love my work, dont like being sick!
Did I Miss the Memo?
-
Lately I’ve been doing a lot of listening to other preachers as I drive
here and there—not ‘big name,’ famous people—just a whole range of Aussies
from var...
6 days ago

1 comments:
8:00 pm
I find the times i get sick, is usually just after I've been asking God for more time to spend with him.
funny how he answers prayer eh?
I just wish i'd realise that while i was lying round the house waiting to feel better (or get off crutches and walk again - depending on what God's used to allow me more time with him)....
Post a Comment