My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Steve Butler, dont do it

For those of you who read the West, and who turn to the back of the paper first, like me, you will know the name Steve Butler. For those of you who are Weagles followers, you will like him.

For those of you who are a member of the Purple Army, you will know that Steve's favourite activity is sinking the boots into Freo. Now I would not suggest he is biased, but if someone did suggest that, I wouldn't be arguing with them.
Which brings me to the point of my post. Steve B has tipped Freo to down the Blues this week.
Is this part of his cunning plan to unsettle the club? Or is he just trying to redeem himself after his woeful tipping perfomance last week?

Either way, we dont need your support Steve, in fact we dont want it. Go back to playing ER's AFL for playstation, and pretending Sampi marked that goal in the dying minutes of the 2005 Grand Final.

0 comments:

Post a Comment