My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Boo Ben all you like

So.....Rick Hart (Freo President) has asked Freo supporters to NOT boo Ben.....But Nisbet (West Coast Dork) has said he expects West Coast fans to boo Jeff.

Boo away Freo fans....Tour Da France wannabe Ben Cousins deserves it. Lets hope 3000 Freo fans can outboo 39,000 knitting needle chardonny sipping Weagle fans

Boo away West Coast fans...Jeff is used to it, and it might just fire him up.


As for me...I just could not afford tickets to this weeks derby, the first one I will miss for about 3 years. (Spent the money on something more important if you need to know)....But I will be booing Ben on the TV, and cheering Jeff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment