My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Go Cats

I must be one of the few pastors in Perth to have a group of passionate Geelong supporters in his church, and after Ablett singlehandedly demolished Freo, at Subiaco, you would think I would dislike Geelong, but I dont. Their coach is a very likeable person, honest and forthright.....Ablett seems very decent, and unaffected by his obvious talent. What strikes me about Geelong is that they work like a team.....and besides, who could possibly barrack for a team that wears teal??

4 comments:

  Anonymous

5:13 pm

Big talk for a supporter of the team that dresses in purple.

  Glenn Globber

5:43 pm

Hmmm, my sentiments exactly Geoff. C'mon the Power!!!!

  g

8:08 pm

go Geelong... it would be good to see next years Bomber's coach win the premiership this year...

  Mark Edwards

10:21 pm

Nothing wrong with the imperial purple.... :)

Post a Comment