My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday night thoughts.....

Man....I really enjoyed church this morning.....Its always good when there is lots of laughter in church.....and have a look at this video below for one of the reasons...There was also a packed church...which is good. Dads got given a mint pattie, but also our KFC teacher arranged for the 5-9 year olds to give dad a small mars bar....gee he is doing a good job.....and the Sunbeams did something great as well......The music was really good, and Q did a great job of leading.....
There was a really good 'spirit' in the place....and I think God inhabited the praises of His people.

Sunday afternoon we cleaned our house, which looked like a bomb had hit it.
Then I slow cooked some roast lamb on the bbq. We packed it full of garlic, rosemary and olive oil. I coooked it so it came out crispy and tasty on the outside, and just a slight juicy bit of pink on inside...I love BBQ lamb. I also had some James Boag Wheat Ale....superb, and finished off with lattes all round in the new latte glasses I got for fathers day.

Being a dad is such a privilege and responsibility....I am so blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment