but what comes out of your heart....Jesus (Mark 7.15)
Continuing my reading from the gospel of Mark.
So much of what we consider to be 'wrong' is not 'wrong' but tradition.
The Pharisees has built up all these religious rules and regulations.
The Puritans did the same.
With freedom and grace comes responsibility, to our fellow Christians, and to those on a journey.
But either way, I know that I often judge and am restricted by my upbringing...and can be quick to judge, or even dissalow myself from things, which have nothing to do with Christianity, and far more to do with my religion.
I don't want to 'shove' my freedom in anyones face, but I also don't want to judge myself and others...when God is not judging me.
Did I Miss the Memo?
-
Lately I’ve been doing a lot of listening to other preachers as I drive
here and there—not ‘big name,’ famous people—just a whole range of Aussies
from var...
1 week ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment