My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Driscoll has too many friends

Everywhere I go, people are talking about Mark Driscoll.
Ross Clifford talked about him at the pastors conference.
All my pastor mates are talking about him.
He has a lot of detractors....what he says is strong, some might say...at points divisive.
Either way, he wears the coolest shirts....but you cant be his Facebook friend, he has hit his limit of 5000.

2 comments:

  John Finkelde

6:51 pm

His views on women in leadership are so off putting for me that I can't get excited about anything else he is saying.

  Anonymous

11:13 pm

Fortunately lots of others are getting excited about serving Jesus through Driscoll. Big time. And this 38 yr old guy is not going away anytime soon. The HEAT is on....

Post a Comment