My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Interpretations of scripture

As I have continued on in my faith journey, I have been amazed at how instead of becoming more certain of some things, I have become less certain of them.
And while the essentials are things I believe even more strongly in, those things which are not as essential, I have come to appreciate the greyness that God has allowed in the Bible.

In fact when I encounter someone who is strongly holding onto a practice which is clearly interpreted in different ways by good people, I find myself asking the question, why?

1 comments:

  Jason

1:15 pm

Why what? Why do they hold strongly to those practices?

Post a Comment