I am repeating myself, but I did not like high school.
I felt trapped, I felt I could not be myself, and I did not really like myself either!
But today...I met up...for the first time...with a mate from high school days.
The first time I have met up with anyone from my time at Scarborough High.
It was a great experience, a really nice guy, and it made me feel like some of that time was redeemable. We had a great conversation abour our time at Scabs, some of the good times we had.. life, philosophy, spirituality.
We also talked about what some of the blokes from 'our group' are up to.
It feels like an age away now, but it was refreshing to have it brought into the present.
Where Are The Tradies?
-
An observation – untested – but I would suggest largely true – is that
evangelicalism is heavily populated with white collar workers. Why is it
that are ou...
1 day ago

1 comments:
10:24 pm
Snap- I did a job for a Scarbs bloke today. Used to go to school with his bro
Post a Comment