My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

John 15 Abundant life

Further on from my thoughts yesterday, the passage I am speaking from on Sunday.

"10 When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father’s commandments and remain in his love. 11 I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow! "

From obedience comes abundant life, joy, in fact our joy will overflow.
If we dont obey, well read the verses before.

Funny, in the midst of a really depressing week (back at work, friends having serious personal issues) God has encouraged me, that if I obey, there will be fullness of joy.
Thank God there is a way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment