My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Ps 46.10


Be Still and know that I am God

A picture with this verse hangs in my office. My dad gave it to me in acknowledgement of my ordination at BBC.

Ironically enough, because my dad was not known for hanging around and being contemplative! He was a doer, not a 'be-er' if you know what I mean.

I am not a big one for study plans or reading the bible through for a year, but I know some folk are, and thats great.

But I do need to remind myself, be a little more self disciplined, to stop and be reflective, read my bible, pray, meditate, think. These past couple of weeks I have been resting in God a little more, and have noticed some great strength coming from it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment