My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Frustrating...

"Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will"

So said Rev ML King to the 'white moderates' whose desire for peace frustrated him. Peace like they wanted, was no peace at all...was Kings contention. And he was right. The plight of King's community was so wrong, that even if they had played nice, that would not have made the situation tolerable. Like someone in an abusive situation, you want them to create a fuss, and get out of that situation. Sometimes complacency needs to be shaken...hard!

In a similar way, it is frustrating to me that 'people of good will' don't understand the necesity, the urgency, the paramount importance, of discovering their Creator, being discovered by Him, acknowledging Him. Maybe the frustration is even with myself. I am not all I should be, when I consider all He is.....

Passionate people, that is what I know God wants....and that is what this world needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment