Reflecting on a friend who recently left the ministry....
People have deleted links to his blog, stopped talking about him...he is suddenly not that relevant any more.
I think about the stories of people in the bible....how much of it is about what they did, who they were or thirdly, what God did in their lives?
No conclusions, just some Monday morning thoughts.
Being as opposed to doing.
Did I Miss the Memo?
-
Lately I’ve been doing a lot of listening to other preachers as I drive
here and there—not ‘big name,’ famous people—just a whole range of Aussies
from var...
1 week ago

1 comments:
8:53 am
I am sure they did the same to David when he stuffed up..
Problem with Christians is that we are too quick to leave our wounded behind. If we were in any other army, we would have no problem to dodge bullets and risk our own life to save them from the enemy....
Post a Comment