My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Kiss me and kiss me again....

"Kiss me and kiss me again, for your love is sweeter than wine. How fragrant your cologne; your name is like its spreading fragrance. No wonder all the young women love you! Take me with you; come, let’s run! You have brought me into your bedroom."

No....this is not the latest Brittney Spears perfume advertisement,
nor is it the latest song from Lady Gaga.....

Its the piece of scripture I am speaking from this week......

2 comments:

  John Finkelde

1:40 pm

Aahhhh I hesitate to ask but are you a tongues church Mark?!?!?

  Mark Edwards

1:44 pm

aaah! Took me a while to get that one... :)

Post a Comment