My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Only $40 a month

For $40 a month you can get 26 channels, seven sports channels. "Ongoing packages range from $36.95 to $101.95 per month." www.foxtel.com.au


Either that or you can potentially save a child's life, give him or her hope for their future.
This morning our family adopted a little boy. (Well sort of!)
We are sponsoring a child through Compassion. No father, living in Hondorus, speaks Spanish.
Sure makes me feel better about myself than the prospect of watching more TV, especially since Fox lost the footy :)

2 comments:

  Anonymous

6:44 pm

Good onya for sponsoring a child thru Compassion. We got a letter from our child last week. It is a huge blessing both ways - to the child and your family.

PS. I also had the Foxtel/Sponsorship decision several months back...looking back now I am glad we went with Compassion :-)

  Mark Edwards

10:38 pm

I was only joking about the foxtel thing

if there was a decision there, it would be whether to get my Dockers membership or foxtel, and NOTHING beats being at the game!

Post a Comment