My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Scrapbooking

Having a mad keen scrapbooker for a wife has its advantages!
Beautiful story books to hand on to our kids one day,
interesting journalled photo books to reminesce over.
I have set up a blog for my wife's, and our churches, scrapbooking club.
I don;t think it will get many entries, maybe once a month,
but here it is anyway.

www.bedfordscrapbooking.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  Anonymous

9:14 am

Thanks for this. My wife and kids are just starting out with scrapbooking. I will pass the link on to them. I am sure it will help.

  Anonymous

1:15 pm

that was nice of you to do that for your wife...i'm sure she will enjoy it. i will check it out.x

Post a Comment