Keith Farmer was our second speaker at the 2gether conference. He mentors about 50 Pastors Australia wide. I will post some stuff he talked about soon, as I process it. But one thing he said was amusing (unintentionally).
He said that Churches were like football teams. The captain had to be a good performer on and off the field, he had to have integrity and credibility on and off the field...... can you guess what everyone was thinking at this point??
Well, I called out, "thats right" and everone roared in laughter, knowing I am a keen Dockers supporter. Keith said, "I have obviously touched a nerve here", and then went on to explain he is a Sydney Swans supporter.
Did I Miss the Memo?
-
Lately I’ve been doing a lot of listening to other preachers as I drive
here and there—not ‘big name,’ famous people—just a whole range of Aussies
from var...
5 days ago

1 comments:
5:08 pm
It was a complete meltdown for a couple of minutes, lol.
Alex
Post a Comment