After watching him almost single handedly drag us back into contention against those "flat runners" on Sunday, I wonder if Peter is not the 'spiritual leader' of our club?
Pavlich is a awesome player, but is continually having to play on at least two players, and his form has been pretty average the past few weeks.
Come on Belly, you want success at Freo as much as anyone.
The shortest man on the team has one of the biggest hearts.....
Did I Miss the Memo?
-
Lately I’ve been doing a lot of listening to other preachers as I drive
here and there—not ‘big name,’ famous people—just a whole range of Aussies
from var...
1 week ago

1 comments:
4:27 pm
its only cos Geelong released Ling from the tag that he had any impact on the game at all. ;-) It was already won so they let Lingy have a run around in the forward line...
Post a Comment