My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Fiori Coffee


We now use Five Senses coffee exclusively at church, which means I often drink it when in the office at work, its a beautiful fresh product. Nonetheless I felt the need for a change when buying some for home. I picked up some Fiori Coffee from Fresh Provisions. It is sourced from Honduras, and I have had it before. I love buying anything from my Sponsor child's country.

The roaster seems to have a good relationship with his growers, and as far as I can tell is giving them a fair price. You can read about it here, . Certainly it is a single blend coffee, and has not been sitting in a warehouse gathering mould somewhere.

It is a rich 'oily' bean, and the grinder needs work hard to get it to the right texture. The coffee has a lovely chocolately aroma, warm, good smells.

0 comments:

Post a Comment