My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday afternoon mind dump

Great Sunday at church, Eliot preached a good message, challenging, on being a friend. He said one thing about friendship that really struck me...Good friendships will be eternal friendships. A mutual friend died a few years ago, but when we see him again, we will experience what it means to have eternal friendships....

These are the type of friends I want.......honesty, frankness, truth spoken in love.

Church was great...had coffee mid-service....which is always good.

Beautiful Sunday afternoon, just made myself another Fiori coffee....beautiful.
Australia kicking Sri Lanka's butt again in the cricket.....
Who will win Australian Idol? Tonight we see the performances of the two possibilities....I like Natalie....despite what some think, I dont think she is boring at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment