My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Pastor Mark Randall has a blog

Well he is not really a pastor anymore, but that is how I will always think of him.

He was (and presumably still is) a great preacher, a great leader, and someone who inspired me with his stories of the life of Christ. He was my first real pastor after I became a Christian when I was 18 and living in Albany......I remember getting the tapes of a sermon series he did once on Jesus, and how Jane Ewers-Verge stirred me up about it....but I listened to them.

Life does not always turn out the way you think it might, but I remember Mark with fondness and joy, and whatever else happened, his pastoring inspired me.

Anyways, he has a blog, funny how the internet helps you catch up with people you probably never would have.

http://mark-bymaswell.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

  Sarah

12:04 pm

Ah, so you're an ex Albanyite too!

Post a Comment