My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Excuse me?

"Tony Koch and Padraic Murphy December 10, 2007
THE Queensland opposition has called for an immediate inquiry into the sentencing procedure behind the gang-rape case of a 10-year-old girl whose nine attackers escaped jail time.
Nine males who pleaded guilty last month to gang-raping a 10-year-old girl at the Aurukun Aboriginal community on Cape York have escaped a prison term, with the sentencing judge saying the child victim "probably agreed" to have sex with them. "
Story

Agreed????? I would not ask a 10 year old girl to decide what TV shows she was allowed to watch......I and a lot of other people are incredibly angry about this. I am struggling to try to understand what on earth is going on in this magistrates mind......Obviously we are not privy to all the details revealed at the case....but the ones we are, make me incredibly angry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment