My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

I love Christmas

I love the fact my kids love Christmas
I love the food
I love getting together with family
I love Christmas services
I love celebrating Jesus coming to earth
I love the way heaps of non church people come along
I love the songs
I love the challenge of making the services fresh and different
I love the food
I love the anticipation of holidays
I love the decorations
I love the lights
I love my family
I love the food
I love Christmas......

2 comments:

  Anonymous

4:53 pm

It certainly is a wonderful time of the year.

I'm not sure if Bedford's running anything on Monday night but you're more than welcome to enjoy the Christmas celebrations with Andy James Court at Altone Park from 6:30 p.m. Feel free to let your congregation know about it too.

  Anonymous

2:13 pm

Yeah - mate you have a great time over the week - might catch you in Albany on your way to BB - take care my friend.

Mark R

Post a Comment