My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Best Footy I have ever seen the Dockers play

Seriously, the best, most committed TEAM footy I have ever seen the Dockers play.

St Kilda are no slouches, and have never been afraid of travelling West, but the Dockers made them look ordinary.
I am still a little shocked actually at the final result.

Macca and Cookie were sensational, Macca best on ground.
As to the GF, it is actually a distinct possibility, especially if we get a top four spot. Next weeks game against the weagles is vital.

I know I should just reveal in an awesome team performance, and I am.
But I want to make one little point, the St Kilda fans cannot blame the umpires tonight. In the last quarter I was staggered at the free kick count, and the free kicks Freo were not getting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment