My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.markedly.com.au
and update your bookmarks.

Lets do some Hawk Hunting


Despite the protestations of some this Sunday's game against the Hawthorn Hawks should be a walk in the park for the fired up Freo boys.
I would venture to say we are the form team in the competition at the moment, having won our last four games, at least two of which was against top four sides.

Spida Everitt is out, Longmuir is in to help the awesome Sandilands, and so our tough in and under brigade should make short work of the clearances.
With Murphy Pav and Farmer up forward, against the injured Croad, and the fantastic 'no name' back line I am pretty confident we will smash them.

(Which as a long suffering Freo fan has me a little worried :) )

ps I am little torn, I dont know who to go for in the Weagles v Saints. My dislike for all things blue and gold is well known, but part of me is still hoping for a top four finish, which wont be helped if St Kilda keeps up its inconsistency and wins this week.

6 comments:

  Gareth Williams

4:23 pm

I know you make these comments just to get a rise out of me, so here goes.
Since the break five games have been played. Saint Kilda have won all five with a total winning aggregate (check that up in the dictionary) of 232 points, meanwhile Fremantle have won four with an winning aggregate of 46 points.
Hmmm, form team- I think not.

Now before you go and say the Saints have the most talented list, think back to 2004 when Connolly said that the Dockers and Saints are matched evenly and the ensuing game should be a match between two heavyweights. THE OUTCOME- a mismatched game between a heavyweight and a lightweight.
So either your coach was in denial and misleading himself and the fans with his comments, or you guys have just slippped up over the last couple of years.

  Mark Edwards

5:13 pm

"I know you make these comments just to get a rise out of me, so here goes"

Its my favourite part of the day :)

You left off the thrashing, 63 points by the Crows the week before, and the fact that in that time you have played Essendon, Hawthorn, Pt Adelaide and Richmond!!
Ooooh, big bad St Kilda.

  Gareth Williams

5:29 pm

The good thing about stats is that you can make them say anything you want!!!!

Personally I think Melbourne are the form team of the comp and they have a decent run ahead.

  Mark Edwards

10:39 pm

I think you might be right,
actually.... who did Freo beat two weeks ago?
What? Melbourne? by 30+ points :) :) :)

  Anonymous

9:23 am

didn't the Eagles have a massive win over someone fairly high on the ladder some time recently?

  g

9:40 am

And the Bombers only lost to the Saints by 3 points............

Saints 11.8.74
Bombers 10.11.71

going on the current season thats not a true sign of form my friend.

Post a Comment