We had a great meeting last night discussing the children's ministries in our church.
What a great great great bunch of leaders we have. They are all motivated, skilled and creative. In fact I would say they are passionate about seeing kids come to know Jesus and grow into socially creative and adjusted young adults.
Its truly a blessing to hear all the things going on in our Kids ministries programs. A Church consulatant shared with us that the most important aspect of growing a church, is having relevants children's programs, and I think he is right. Our guys are doing a great job!
The repetitive nature of grief in loss
-
One of the hardest realities that we cannot ignore in loss is the
repetitive nature of grief that invades our being without notice as if it
were the firs...
12 hours ago

1 comments:
8:57 am
Often overlooked ministry - I don't remember the exact stats but something like 80% of Christians first learn the gospel under 15 (or something similar). But yet most of our time and money is locked up in adults.
Post a Comment